Which SmarTrip Card is best for you?
- All guests over 4 years old must have their own card.
- Additional fare can be added at any Metro Station as needed.
SmarTrip cards are needed for using the WMATA MetroBus and MetroRail systems in the District. Find the Card that suits your needs for your stay in the Metro area. Cards can be purchased online, at Cherry Hill Park while you are here, or our concierge service will obtain them for you before you arrive and give them to you at check-in. Our concierge can be contacted by email, Concierge@Cherryhillpark.com .
- Your daily costs for regular Bus/Rail fare is approx $10 - $12 per person per day depending on what time of day you travel, how often you go in and out of the Metro Rail, and how far you travel.
- For seniors, Bus/Rail fare is approx $6 per person per day.
- Check your balance on the read-out window (above the tap target) on the Bus or Rail so you'll always know when it's time to reload.